Mount Sinai is a mountain in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt.
Mount Sinai may also refer to:
- Mount Sinai (Bible), where, according to the Bible, God gave Moses the Ten Commandments
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute, Miami, Florida, U.S.
- Mount Sinai Memorial Park (Toronto), Canada
- Mount Sinai Memorial Park Cemetery, Los Angeles, California U.S.
- Mount Sinai Jewish Center, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Mount Sinai School, Alabama, U.S.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, now Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, U.S.
- Mount Sinai Temple (Sioux City, Iowa), U.S.